Discriminating the effects of phylogenetic hypothesis, tree resolution and clade age estimates on phylogenetic signal measurements
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 858–867, September 2013
How to Cite
Seger, G. D. S., Duarte, L. D. S., Debastiani, V. J., Kindel, A., Jarenkow, J. A. (2013), Discriminating the effects of phylogenetic hypothesis, tree resolution and clade age estimates on phylogenetic signal measurements. Plant Biology, 15: 858–867. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00699.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2012
- Fundação O Boticário de Proteção à Natureza
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!