Functional analysis of endo-1,4-β-glucanases in response to Botrytis cinerea and Pseudomonas syringae reveals their involvement in plant–pathogen interactions
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 819–831, September 2013
How to Cite
Finiti, I., Leyva, M. O., López-Cruz, J., Calderan Rodrigues, B., Vicedo, B., Angulo, C., Bennett, A. B., Grant, M., García-Agustín, P., González-Bosch, C. (2013), Functional analysis of endo-1,4-β-glucanases in response to Botrytis cinerea and Pseudomonas syringae reveals their involvement in plant–pathogen interactions. Plant Biology, 15: 819–831. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00701.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- National R&D Plan. Grant Numbers: AGL2007-66282-C02, AGL2010-22300-C03
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: BFPI06/211
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!