Contrasting seasonal overlaps between primary and secondary growth are linked to wood anatomy in Mediterranean sub-shrubs
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 798–807, September 2013
How to Cite
Camarero, J. J., Palacio, S., Montserrat-Martí, G. (2013), Contrasting seasonal overlaps between primary and secondary growth are linked to wood anatomy in Mediterranean sub-shrubs. Plant Biology, 15: 798–807. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00702.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Spanish Government and FEDER (European Social Fund). Grant Numbers: CGL2007-66066-C04-02/BOS, CGL2008-04847-C02-01, CGL2010-16880/BOS, CGL2011-26654
- Juan de la Cierva
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!