Changes in the population of seed bacteria of transgenerationally Cd-exposed Arabidopsis thaliana
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 971–981, November 2013
How to Cite
Truyens, S., Weyens, N., Cuypers, A., Vangronsveld, J. (2013), Changes in the population of seed bacteria of transgenerationally Cd-exposed Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Biology, 15: 971–981. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00711.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
- Fund for Scientific Research Flanders
- UHasselt Methusalem project. Grant Number: 08M03VGRJ
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!