Photoprotection in the green tidal alga Ulva prolifera: role of LHCSR and PsbS proteins in response to high light stress
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1033–1039, November 2013
How to Cite
Mou, S., Zhang, X., Dong, M., Fan, X., Xu, J., Cao, S., Xu, D., Wang, W., Ye, N. (2013), Photoprotection in the green tidal alga Ulva prolifera: role of LHCSR and PsbS proteins in response to high light stress. Plant Biology, 15: 1033–1039. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00712.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 31200187, 41176153
- Hi-Tech Research and Development Program (863) of China. Grant Number: 2012AA052103
- Shandong Science and Technology project. Grant Number: 2011GHY11528
- Specialized Fund for Basic Research Operating Expenses Program. Grant Number: 20603022012004
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: 2009ZRA02075
- Qingdao Municipal Science and Technology project. Grant Number: 11-3-1-5-hy
- National Marine Public Welfare Research Project. Grant Number: 200805069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!