Mating system in Mexican populations of the annual herb Solanum rostratum Dunal (Solanaceae)
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 948–954, November 2013
How to Cite
Vallejo-Marín, M., Solís-Montero, L., Souto Vilaros, D., Lee, M. Y. Q. (2013), Mating system in Mexican populations of the annual herb Solanum rostratum Dunal (Solanaceae). Plant Biology, 15: 948–954. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00715.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
- University of Stirling
- Stirling's Biological and Environmental Sciences Department
- Royal Society of London. Grant Number: RG2010R1
- Scottish Plant Health Licence. Grant Number: PH/38/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!