Properties of capsaicinoids for the control of fungi and oomycetes pathogenic to pepper
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 177–185, January 2014
How to Cite
Veloso, J., Prego, C., Varela, M. M., Carballeira, R., Bernal, A., Merino, F., Díaz, J. (2014), Properties of capsaicinoids for the control of fungi and oomycetes pathogenic to pepper. Plant Biology, 16: 177–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00717.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Numbers: PGIDIT05RAG10301PR, 10MRU103009PR
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!