These authors contributed equally to this work.
Carbohydrate accumulation may be the proximate trigger of anthocyanin biosynthesis under autumn conditions in Begonia semperflorens
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 991–1000, November 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, K. M., Li, Z., Li, Y., Li, Y. H., Kong, D. Z., Wu, R. H. (2013), Carbohydrate accumulation may be the proximate trigger of anthocyanin biosynthesis under autumn conditions in Begonia semperflorens. Plant Biology, 15: 991–1000. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00721.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31101562
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!