Molecular characterisation of a calmodulin gene, VcCaM1, that is differentially expressed under aluminium stress in highbush blueberry
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1013–1018, November 2013
How to Cite
Inostroza-Blancheteau, C., Aquea, F., Loyola, R., Slovin, J., Josway, S., Rengel, Z., Reyes-Díaz, M., Alberdi, M., Arce-Johnson, P. (2013), Molecular characterisation of a calmodulin gene, VcCaM1, that is differentially expressed under aluminium stress in highbush blueberry. Plant Biology, 15: 1013–1018. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00722.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Fruit Consortium
- Millennium Nucleus for Plant Functional Genomics. Grant Number: P06-009-F
- Fondecyt. Grant Numbers: 11080231, 1080372
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!