The emerging role of photorespiration and non-photorespiratory peroxisomal metabolism in pathogen defence
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 German Botanical Society and The Royal Botanical Society of the Netherlands
Special Issue: Photorespiration
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 723–736, July 2013
How to Cite
Sørhagen, K., Laxa, M., Peterhänsel, C., Reumann, S. (2013), The emerging role of photorespiration and non-photorespiratory peroxisomal metabolism in pathogen defence. Plant Biology, 15: 723–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1438-8677.2012.00723.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 204822/F20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!