Sexual dimorphism of the kidney in the NMRI mouse as shown by Dolichos biflorus agglutinin labelling
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
Anatomia, Histologia, Embryologia
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 118–126, June 1992
How to Cite
Plendl, J., Schoenlejber, B., Schmahl, W., Murray, A. B. and Sinowatz, F. (1992), Sexual dimorphism of the kidney in the NMRI mouse as shown by Dolichos biflorus agglutinin labelling. Anatomia, Histologia, Embryologia, 21: 118–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0264.1992.tb00328.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Received for publication August 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!