A Morphometric Investigation on Breed-Specific Features Affecting Sagittal Rotational and Lateral Bending Mobility in the Canine Cervical Spine (C3–C7)
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2004
Anatomia, Histologia, Embryologia
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 244–250, August 2004
How to Cite
Breit, S. and Künzel, W. (2004), A Morphometric Investigation on Breed-Specific Features Affecting Sagittal Rotational and Lateral Bending Mobility in the Canine Cervical Spine (C3–C7). Anatomia, Histologia, Embryologia, 33: 244–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0264.2004.00546.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2004
- Received August 2003; accepted for publication December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!