Supported by the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
Testicular Function and Glycemic Control in Diabetic Men A Controlled Study*
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
1985 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 488–496, September-October 1985
How to Cite
HANDELSMAN, D.J., CONWAY, A.J., BOYLAN, L.M., YUE, D.K. and TURTLE, J.R. (1985), Testicular Function and Glycemic Control in Diabetic Men A Controlled Study. Andrologia, 17: 488–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0272.1985.tb01047.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- Received January 20, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.