Evidence for association of sex hormone-binding globulin and androgen receptor genes with semen quality
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 186–191, June 2008
How to Cite
Lazaros, L., Xita, N., Kaponis, A., Zikopoulos, K., Sofikitis, N. and Georgiou, I. (2008), Evidence for association of sex hormone-binding globulin and androgen receptor genes with semen quality. Andrologia, 40: 186–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0272.2008.00835.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
- Accepted: January 21, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.