Comparison between propidium iodide and 7-amino-actinomycin-D for viability assessment during flow cytometric analyses of the human sperm acrosome
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 20–26, February 2010
How to Cite
Falzone, N., Huyser, C. and Franken, D. R. (2010), Comparison between propidium iodide and 7-amino-actinomycin-D for viability assessment during flow cytometric analyses of the human sperm acrosome. Andrologia, 42: 20–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0272.2009.00949.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Accepted: March 13, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.