Cytoprotective effects of fruit pulp of Eugenia jambolana on H 2 O 2-induced oxidative stress and apoptosis in rat Leydig cells in vitro
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 145–157, June 2013
How to Cite
Anand, H., Misro, M. M., Sharma, S. B. and Prakash, S. (2013), Cytoprotective effects of fruit pulp of Eugenia jambolana on H 2 O 2-induced oxidative stress and apoptosis in rat Leydig cells in vitro . Andrologia, 45: 145–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0272.2012.01323.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.