Both authors equally contributed to this work.
Selection of normal spermatozoa with a vacuole-free head (x6300) improves selection of spermatozoa with intact DNA in patients with high sperm DNA fragmentation rates
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 163–170, June 2013
How to Cite
Hammoud, I., Boitrelle, F., Ferfouri, F., Vialard, F., Bergere, M., Wainer, B., Bailly, M., Albert, M. and Selva, J. (2013), Selection of normal spermatozoa with a vacuole-free head (x6300) improves selection of spermatozoa with intact DNA in patients with high sperm DNA fragmentation rates. Andrologia, 45: 163–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0272.2012.01328.x
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!