Progesterone activates Janus Kinase 1/2 and activators of transcription 1 (JAK1-2/STAT1) pathway in human spermatozoa
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 178–186, June 2013
How to Cite
Sagare-Patil, V. and Modi, D. (2013), Progesterone activates Janus Kinase 1/2 and activators of transcription 1 (JAK1-2/STAT1) pathway in human spermatozoa. Andrologia, 45: 178–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0272.2012.01332.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Department of Biotechnology
- Indian Council of Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.