The writer wishes to express his thanks to Mr. I. Goldiamond who prepared the illustrations. This work was aided by a grant from the Dr. Wallace C. and Clara A. Abbott Memorial Fund of the University of Chicago.
Temperature as a Regulator of the Attack-Response of Betta splendens
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1952 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 379–382, January-December 1952
How to Cite
Hess, E. H. (1952), Temperature as a Regulator of the Attack-Response of Betta splendens. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 9: 379–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1952.tb01657.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Eingegangen am 18. Dezember 1952
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!