The work described in this paper was supported in part by Grant M-776 of the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service, Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Bethesda, Maryland.
Color Preferences in Imprinting Objects1
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1959 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 161–172, January-December 1959
How to Cite
Schaefer, H. H. and Hess, E. H. (1959), Color Preferences in Imprinting Objects. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 16: 161–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1959.tb02051.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received for publication 24. 11. 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!