This study was supported by grants from The State Institute of Education and Magnus Bergwall Foundation. The hormone products used in this experiment were generously supplied by Pharmacia Corporation, Uppsala. I am grateful to Mr. Leif Essberg for his help in performing the observations and to Mr. Kuehn for help when preparing the manuscript for publication.
Effects of Prolonged Postejaculatory Intervals in the Mating Behaviour of the Male Rat1
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1959 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 628–632, January-December 1959
How to Cite
Larsson, K. (1959), Effects of Prolonged Postejaculatory Intervals in the Mating Behaviour of the Male Rat. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 16: 628–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1959.tb02078.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!