These experiments were supported by Magnus Bergwall Foundation and the Hierta-Retzius Foundation. The hormone preparations were generously supplied by Pharmacia Corporation Uppsala. The investigation was prepared for publication when the author had a senior postgraduate fellowship in Physiological Psychology from National Research Council at the University of California under the sponsorship of Dr. F. BEACH. I want to thank Dr. Gilbert FRENCH at the U. C. for critical reading of the
Effects of Enforced Intervals on the Mating Behaviour of Rats of different Ages1
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1960 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 547–551, January-December 1960
How to Cite
Larsson, K. (1960), Effects of Enforced Intervals on the Mating Behaviour of Rats of different Ages. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 17: 547–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1960.tb00405.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Eingegangen am 10. May 1960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!