This small contribution to ethology is dedicated with admiration and affection to Konrad Lorenz, who has done so much to bring the science into being. Long may he continue to advance it. Tuis ex, inclute, chartis, Floriferis ut apes in saltibus omnia libant. Omnia nos itidem depascimur aurea dicta.
The behaviour of a mutant clawed frog
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1963 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 552–557, January-December 1963
How to Cite
Russell, W. M. S. (1963), The behaviour of a mutant clawed frog. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 20: 552–557. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1963.tb01173.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!