Department of Zoology, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA.
Facilitation of a Somatic Reflex by Sound in Rana clamitans: Effects of Sympathectomy and Decerebration1
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1964 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 813–821, January-December 1964
How to Cite
Chernetski, K. E. (1964), Facilitation of a Somatic Reflex by Sound in Rana clamitans: Effects of Sympathectomy and Decerebration. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 21: 813–821. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1964.tb01220.x
This study was partly supported by a Predoctoral Fellowship from the Institute of General Medical Sciences, U. S. Public Health Service. Material aid was also provided through grants to Prof. T. H. Bullock from the U. S. Public Health Service, the Office of Naval Research, and the National Science Foundation. I thank Prof. Bullock for his counsel during the course of the study.
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received 2. 5. 64
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!