) Dedicated to Professor Dr. Otto Koehler on the occasion of his 75th birthday.
Ceremonial Mating Behavior in Uganda Kob (Adenota kob thomasi Neumann)*
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1965 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 209–225, January-December 1965
How to Cite
Buechner, H. K. and Schloeth, R. (1965), Ceremonial Mating Behavior in Uganda Kob (Adenota kob thomasi Neumann). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 22: 209–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1965.tb01431.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received for publication 26. 8. 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!