Written as a token of respect and affection for Professor O. Koehler on his 75th birthday, in the hope that a mind as lively and original as his may find in this particular “habitude” something to interest as well as to entertain.
Food Burying in the African Ground Squirrel, Xerus erythropus (E. Geoff.)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1965 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 321–327, January-December 1965
How to Cite
Ewer, R. F. (1965), Food Burying in the African Ground Squirrel, Xerus erythropus (E. Geoff.). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 22: 321–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1965.tb01500.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received for publication 10. 9. 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!