Juvenile Behaviour in the African Ground Squirrel, Xerus erythropus (E. Geoff.)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1966 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 190–216, January-December 1966
How to Cite
Ewer, R. F. (1966), Juvenile Behaviour in the African Ground Squirrel, Xerus erythropus (E. Geoff.). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 23: 190–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1966.tb01599.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Eingegangen am 18. 11. 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!