Department of Zoology, University of California, Berkely, California 94720.
On the Reproductive Behavior of Jordanella floridae (Pisces: Cyprinodontidae) with Special Reference to a Quantitative Analysis of Parental Fanning.1
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1966 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 537–554, January-December 1966
How to Cite
Mertz, J. C. and Barlow, G. W. (1966), On the Reproductive Behavior of Jordanella floridae (Pisces: Cyprinodontidae) with Special Reference to a Quantitative Analysis of Parental Fanning.. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 23: 537–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1966.tb01611.x
Acknowledgements — This investigation was supported by Predoctoral Fellowship 1-F1-GM-20, 430-01 from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (to J. C. M.), and by National Science Foundation Grant G 24016 (to G. W. B.).
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received 31. 1. 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!