The Effect of Olfactory Stimuli on the Agonistic Behaviour of Laboratory Mice
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1966 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 584–587, January-December 1966
How to Cite
Mackintosh, J. H. and Grant, E. C. (1966), The Effect of Olfactory Stimuli on the Agonistic Behaviour of Laboratory Mice. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 23: 584–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1966.tb01614.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: 26. 2. 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!