This study was supported by research grants from the USPH, Division of Child Health and Human Development (M — 5213) and from the Swedish Council for Social Research. The aid of Mr. Rune Kjellman and Mrs. Birgit Notbeck in performing the behavioral testing and of Mrs. Phyllis Bullock in critical reading of the manuscript is gratefully acknowledged. Hormones were supplied through the courtesy of Pharmacia Corporation, Uppsala.
Effects of Neonatal Castration upon the Development of the Mating Behavior of the Male Rat
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1966 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 867–873, January-December 1966
How to Cite
Larsson, K. (1966), Effects of Neonatal Castration upon the Development of the Mating Behavior of the Male Rat. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 23: 867–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1966.tb01716.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received 1. 8. 1966
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!