Now at the University of California, Davis.
Hormonal Initiation of Parental Behavior in Inexperienced Ring Doves1
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1968 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 71–75, January-December 1968
How to Cite
Lott, D. F. and Comerford, S. (1968), Hormonal Initiation of Parental Behavior in Inexperienced Ring Doves. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 25: 71–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1968.tb00003.x
Contribution No. 40 from the Institute of Animal Behavior, Rutgers University. Most of the data reported in this paper were gathered by the junior author, but the interpretation of these data is the responsibility of the senior. The authors express their gratitude and appreciation to Daniel S. Lehrman. Without his help the work would not have been possible; without his encouragement it would not have been accomplished.
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: 16.6. 1967
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!