No. 3 in a series of papers entitled “The Mating Behavior of Cockroaches”.
The Mating Behavior of Periplaneta americana (Linnaeus) and Blatta orientalis Linnaeus (Blattaria, Blattinae), with Notes on 3 additional Species of Periplaneta and Interspecific Action of female Sex Pheromones1
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1970 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 722–748, January-December 1970
How to Cite
Barth, R. H. (1970), The Mating Behavior of Periplaneta americana (Linnaeus) and Blatta orientalis Linnaeus (Blattaria, Blattinae), with Notes on 3 additional Species of Periplaneta and Interspecific Action of female Sex Pheromones. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 27: 722–748. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1970.tb01897.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: 24. 3. 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!