The support and suggestions of Dr. John T. Emlen are gratefully acknowledged tor they sustained this study throughout. Many thanks are also due Dr. Gene P. Sackett lor his counsel and encouragement during the concluding phase of this research. I am also grateful to Dr. Barbara F. Brockway for helpful information supplied. This paper represents part of a doctoral thesis submitted to the Department of Zoology, University of Wisconsin, Madison. Financial support for this research was provided by National Science Foundation Grant GB-4193.
Vocal Mimicry in Captive Budgerigars (Melopsittacus undulatus)1
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1970 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 971–983, January-December 1970
How to Cite
Gramza, A. F. (1970), Vocal Mimicry in Captive Budgerigars (Melopsittacus undulatus). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 27: 971–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1970.tb01913.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: 4. 2. 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!