We thank Dr. T. H. Waterman for help in preparing this paper. Support was provided to K. H. by an NSF graduate student fellowship and to M. S. by NSF grant GB-20766x. Additional funds were provided by the Atomic Energy Commission. This paper is a contribution of the Eniwetok Marine Biological Laboratory and the Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute.
Responses of the Ghost Crab, Ocypode, to Acoustic Stimuli1
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1972 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 1–13, January-December 1972
How to Cite
Horch, K. and Salmon, M. (1972), Responses of the Ghost Crab, Ocypode, to Acoustic Stimuli. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 30: 1–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1972.tb00839.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: 2. 3. 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!