Patterns and Problems of Socialization in Hand-Reared Wild Canids: an Evolutionary and Ecological Perspective
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1972 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 281–288, January-December 1972
How to Cite
Fox, M. W. (1972), Patterns and Problems of Socialization in Hand-Reared Wild Canids: an Evolutionary and Ecological Perspective. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 31: 281–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1972.tb01769.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: 10. 11. 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!