Light Preferences of Young Foxes (Urocyon cinereoargenteus)
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1972 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 404–409, January-December 1972
How to Cite
Kavanau, J. L., Ramos, J. and Peters, C. R. (1972), Light Preferences of Young Foxes (Urocyon cinereoargenteus). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 31: 404–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1972.tb01776.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: 31. 1. 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!