Reclassification in progress by other workers will likely result in the generic designation Copella for the present species (S. H. Weitzman, pers. comm.).
Preliminary Observations on the Reproductive and Parental Behavior of the Spraying Characid Copeina arnoldi Regan
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1972 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 419–437, January-December 1972
How to Cite
Krekorian, C. O. and Dunham, D. W. (1972), Preliminary Observations on the Reproductive and Parental Behavior of the Spraying Characid Copeina arnoldi Regan. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 31: 419–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1972.tb01778.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: 29. 2. 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!