Postdoctoral Fellow, International Training Program in Physiology of Reproduction.
Patterns of Sexual Behavior and Anatomy of Copulatory Organs in Macaques1
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1972 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 449–460, January-December 1972
How to Cite
Kanagawa, H., Hafez, E. S. E., Nawar, M. M. and Jaszczak, S. (1972), Patterns of Sexual Behavior and Anatomy of Copulatory Organs in Macaques. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 31: 449–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1972.tb01780.x
This investigation was supported in part by a training grant (710–0287) from the Ford Foundation.
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: 15. 11. 1971
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!