This research was financed by a grant from the National Institute of Health (NIH 8054–02).
Quantitative Differences in the Courtship of two Populations of Three-spined Sticklebacks, Gasterosteus aculeatus
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1973 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 141–146, January-December 1973
How to Cite
Wilz, K. J. (1973), Quantitative Differences in the Courtship of two Populations of Three-spined Sticklebacks, Gasterosteus aculeatus. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 33: 141–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1973.tb02086.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: 11. 6. 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!