Attack and Defence Strategies in Reproductive Interactions of Locusta migratoria, and their Adaptive Significance
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1974 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 1–24, January-December 1974
How to Cite
Parker, G. A., Hayhurst, G. R. G. and Bradley, J. S. (1974), Attack and Defence Strategies in Reproductive Interactions of Locusta migratoria, and their Adaptive Significance. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 34: 1–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1974.tb01787.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: 7. 11. 1972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!