How “Fixed” is the Fixed Action Pattern?
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1974 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 36, Issue 1-5, pages 184–211, January-December 1974
How to Cite
Schleidt, W. M. (1974), How “Fixed” is the Fixed Action Pattern?. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 36: 184–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1974.tb02131.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: 1. 10. 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!