Population Control in Confined Colonies of Golden Hamsters (Mesocricetus auratus Waterhouse)
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1975 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 225–236, January-December 1975
How to Cite
Goldman, L. and Swanson, H. (1975), Population Control in Confined Colonies of Golden Hamsters (Mesocricetus auratus Waterhouse). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 37: 225–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1975.tb00878.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: 3. 5. 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!