Inter- and Intraspecific Variation in the Calls of Three Species of Grassfinches of the Subgenus Poephila (Gould) (Estrildidae)
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
1975 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 39, Issue 1-5, pages 85–125, January-December 1975
How to Cite
Zann, R. (1975), Inter- and Intraspecific Variation in the Calls of Three Species of Grassfinches of the Subgenus Poephila (Gould) (Estrildidae). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 39: 85–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1975.tb00902.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Received: 11. 11. 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!