The Interaction of Stars and Magnetic Field in the Orientation System of Night Migrating Birds
II. Spring Experiments with European Robins (Erithacus rubecula)
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
1975 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 39, Issue 1-5, pages 265–282, January-December 1975
How to Cite
Wiltschko, W. and Wiltschko, R. (1975), The Interaction of Stars and Magnetic Field in the Orientation System of Night Migrating Birds. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 39: 265–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1975.tb00912.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Received: 26. 11. 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!