Scent Marking by Male Golden Hamsters (Mesocricetus auratus)
I. Effects of odors and social encounters
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1975 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 75–98, January-December 1975
How to Cite
Johnston, R. E. (1975), Scent Marking by Male Golden Hamsters (Mesocricetus auratus). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 37: 75–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1975.tb01128.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: 24. 7. 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!