Guinea-pig Vocalizations: Their Structure, Causation and Function
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1976 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 80–106, January-December 1976
How to Cite
Berryman, J. C. (1976), Guinea-pig Vocalizations: Their Structure, Causation and Function. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 41: 80–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1976.tb00471.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: 3. 7. 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!