Dr. Veno was supported by a post-doctoral fellowship during the preparation of this report (MH 7082). Dr. Veno is presently at the Department of Psychology, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia.
Response Independent Habituation of Territorial Aggression in the Three-spined Stickleback (Gasterosteus aculeatus)3
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1976 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 53–58, January-December 1976
How to Cite
Peeke, H. V. S. and Veno, A. (1976), Response Independent Habituation of Territorial Aggression in the Three-spined Stickleback (Gasterosteus aculeatus). Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 40: 53–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1976.tb00925.x
This research was supported in part by U.S.P.H.S. Training Grant # MH 7082. and Grsg Grant 05550 to the Langley Porter Neuropsychiatric Institute.
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!