Social Behavior of the Conilurine Rodents (Muridae) of Australia
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
1976 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 113–182, January-December 1976
How to Cite
Happold, M. (1976), Social Behavior of the Conilurine Rodents (Muridae) of Australia. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 40: 113–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1976.tb00930.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- 10. 9. 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!