Social Organization in the African Bat, Myotis boccagei
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1976 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 50–56, January-December 1976
How to Cite
Brosset, A. (1976), Social Organization in the African Bat, Myotis boccagei. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 42: 50–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1976.tb00955.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received and accepted October 9, 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!