Courtship Behaviour in Drosophila: Sexual Isolation or Sexual Selection?
Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
1977 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 304–310, January-December 1977
How to Cite
von Schilcher, F. and Dow, M. (1977), Courtship Behaviour in Drosophila: Sexual Isolation or Sexual Selection?. Zeitschrift für Tierpsychologie, 43: 304–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0310.1977.tb00077.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2010
- Received: September 3, 1976, Accepted: October 27, 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!